Thursday, January 17, 2008

Day 2 of blogging--

If I knew what I was doing, I would post a picture of myself, white hair and all....but alas....it alludes me at this time! Bear with me. I'm usually a pretty quick learner, but I still haven't quite figured out how to even get to my Blog!! (Well, I actually bookmarked it tonight, so hopefully that will help). No, I don't think I'm senile--old, but generally have my wits about me.
Wowie! I figured out how to put on a photo and it is only the 7th of February!!



"a portland grammy" with molly and elliot

I did have a very productive day and that is always a praise!! Tomorrow my granddaughter, Molly, is coming for the three day week-end. They live south of me and we meet half-way for me to pick up the kids. I like them one at a time. Molly and I will do some scrapbooking, maybe make some cards, watch March of the Penguins, which she probably won't be too thrilled with. and go shopping, her favorite pastime! She is to be 13 in a couple of weeks!

That's it for tonight.

No comments: