Monday, April 21, 2008

Snow at the Beach


This is a sight you don't see very often here in Oregon. Today chains were required to get to the Northern Beaches. This picture was sent to me from a friend, who knows the guy that lives in this house at a Southern Beach.

Our weather has been crazy. Yesterday we had hail storms, thunder, lightening, and torrential down pours of rain.

We Want SUNSHINE!

But then I remember.............

This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.

Sunshine always follows the rain eventually!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Wow, look at those waves! It's hard to believe just a week ago it was over 70 degrees at the beach, huh?

Patty said...

That is a great picture! And then I look right above my post and see this familar picture and realize...it's KIM! My son in law's sister.

I hope you back is feeling better. I have prayed it would be and that you would be encouraged.

Blessings, Patty

Gina@Chats With An "Old Lady" said...

This is beautiful! It makes me want to visit!!!

Emmy said...

Hi! Thanks for your sweet post! I have never been to Oregon it is beautiful! I am so sorry about your back... I have a dear friend here who suffers with chronic/acute back pain... he was in an automobile accident years ago... and it breaks my heart to watch how much pain he has to live in... I am sorry that you have had to live with it for 34 years... I hope it has eased a little by now! I pray that Jesus would touch you now... that you would feel His presence!