Monday, April 21, 2008

Snow at the Beach


This is a sight you don't see very often here in Oregon. Today chains were required to get to the Northern Beaches. This picture was sent to me from a friend, who knows the guy that lives in this house at a Southern Beach.

Our weather has been crazy. Yesterday we had hail storms, thunder, lightening, and torrential down pours of rain.

We Want SUNSHINE!

But then I remember.............

This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.

Sunshine always follows the rain eventually!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Wow, look at those waves! It's hard to believe just a week ago it was over 70 degrees at the beach, huh?

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture! And then I look right above my post and see this familar picture and realize...it's KIM! My son in law's sister.

I hope you back is feeling better. I have prayed it would be and that you would be encouraged.

Blessings, Patty

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! It makes me want to visit!!!

Emmy said...

Hi! Thanks for your sweet post! I have never been to Oregon it is beautiful! I am so sorry about your back... I have a dear friend here who suffers with chronic/acute back pain... he was in an automobile accident years ago... and it breaks my heart to watch how much pain he has to live in... I am sorry that you have had to live with it for 34 years... I hope it has eased a little by now! I pray that Jesus would touch you now... that you would feel His presence!