Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday and Thankful!!

I woke up on Saturday with this cry on my heart.

"Make haste O God, to deliver me! Make haste to help me O Lord!" Psalm 70:1

Today, I am almost pain free and I am so thankful! I am moving, made a card in the night when I couldn't sleep, and feel like dancing!! Since Saturday, I pretty much didn't move anything I didn't have to, in order to avoid the spasms and pain.

Today, I am rejoicing--life looks good again. I'm looking forward to productivity. I am thanking God for this new day.

In October, I rejoiced all through the month. I had 31 pain free days. It was marvelous!! I got so many things done.

I had company for dinner--twice!
I did some cooking for the freezer.
I was active around the house.
I went out--shopped, had lunch with friends, and had a great time.
I didn't have to miss church.
I was joyful with the blessed relief.
I didn't wear my tens (electric stimulater) machine for ten of those 31 days!!
That's a record!

And so I am thankful for every day I had in October....and looking forward to some wonderful, great days in November, now that the first six are history!

Today I am rejoicing in answered prayer.

Oh taste and see that the LORD is good, blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him. Psalm 34:8

I AM BLESSED!

5 comments:

Kim said...

I'm happy to hear you're feeling better now! It's too bad we were so busy in October...I guess that would have been a good month to get together finally.

Joanne said...

That verse, oh taste and see, just touches me right to my soul. It was the verse the Lord gave BOTH my husband and I earlier this year.

God is so good, isn't He? I am rejoicing with you!

...and if you get a chance, ck out my blog tomorrow, I tagged you!

Amy said...

I'm SO happy to read this! You've been in my prayers!!!! YAY!!! May you have a wonderful rest of November!

Alexandra said...

I am so happy to hear you are feeling better!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

The Farm House Kids said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better now ... it just hurts to hurt!

I love that verse. I have it on a picture in my house. It's one of my favorites.

Tanya